BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you book one of our tours, please have a look at our Nodven Safaris booking conditions here below, to have a clear picture of the terms of booking with Nodven Safaris . Please note that the booking conditions may change time to time and may vary from one tour to another depending on the terms that are set by partner service providers like airlines, and accommodation properties as well as the government regulations.
All confirmations of bookings shall be made by email and upon the filling of our booking form.
All Bookings will be considered and recognized as confirmed only after the booking is accompanied by a 30% to 50% deposit of the total cost of tour (depending on length of tour & length of booking notice). The deposit shall be considered valid after acknowledgement and confirmation of receipt by our Bank in Tanzania.
50% or 70% balance of the total invoice shall be / must be paid at least 14 days before the arrival of the tour participants. Cash payment of the balance can be negotiated by the sales staff of Nodven Safaris and the clients. In this case full payment shall be done in US Dollars only. USD dollars notes should be manufactured not earlier than the year 2006. Older notes are not accepted in Tanzania so Nodven Safaris does not take them either.
1. All cancellations must be made in writing and are liable to be charged cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation / penalty fee depends on number of days before tour departure date;
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 90 and 76 days from noon on the date of departure 25% of the total cost will be charged.
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 75 and 66 days from noon on the date of departure 60% of the total cost will be charged.
- When cancellation or reduction in number between 65 days and a NO Show, 100% of the total costs will be charged
- During peak season a non refundable 40% deposit must be made to confirm booking and balance payable 90 days prior to arrival.
3. There shall be no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commenced.
4. Cancellation penalties on airfare or air-packages arranged are NOT as mentioned above and shall be advised in writing to respective clients and as per policies of respective airlines.
5. Valid reasons in documentation may be required. example in medical emergencies or illness, a doctors report may be required to help in obtaining refunds or reschedule or cancellations.
Since payments are done mostly in US Dollars in the lodges, flights and Park entry fees. All our bills shall be in US Dollars. Payments shall be done by money transfer to our account in Tanzania.
Nodven Safaris shall never be held responsible for any unforeseen condition of the road, or airstrip that may render your tour impossible or delayed. Any changes to the tour shall be subject o the terms and conditions above.
Any amendments done on a confirmed tour shall not be charged. Nodven Safaris shall however charge any charges that will be above the cost of the earlier booked services. ( Price Supplements).
This Company, management and staff, the owners and directors shall never be held responsible for any occurrence of injury, illness and or death to any person on tour, nor for damage or for loss of personal property. Please contact your Insurance service provider before travelling if you find it necessary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between you and the company; Nodven Safaris. There shall be no alterations to these terms and conditions that may be done by the sales staff of the company, representative or any other employees unless it is done in writing by an authorized officer of the Company. Nodven Safaris reserves the rights to subcontract part or the whole service offered and paid for.
In case of the unlikely circumstances and or causes of any complaints while on tour it must be brought into attention of the company immediately. The company will do its best to resolve the situation promptly.
While cancellations and changes may be undertaken, actioned or in process, while a credit note may be issued, it is NOT a guarantee that payment of refund shall be done unless agreed upon in writing. The same credit note can be utilized by you on the same property or group of property if acceptable by them
on future dates or period subject to availability. Any changes in prices / rates to be shall be borne by clients.
Refunds shall be done on FULLY paid amounts by suppliers and of which the same amount shall be transferred less any bank or transfer or operational charges.
Nodven Safaris assumes NO liability for any changes. We also reserve the right to interpret and apply these policies and procedures. In each case, our interpretations and applications shall be final and conclusive.